Thursday, May 26, 2005

Crown Prince of the Trailer Park

So, I'm at the bar last night and lo and behold, what is everyone watching but the Season Finale of American Idol. Thankfully, it was down to the last ten minutes or else I would have had to leave. Now, after the horrific experience that was my American Idol audition, I boycotted this year, I didn't watch a single episode. But my god, Bo Bice as a finalist???? Are u fucking kidding me? He sang Sweet Home Alabama! He looked like he just flew to Hollywood from his friggin' trailer park! I didn't see him perform anything else, but come on, this was the big finale, right? Was he REALLY the best they had to offer. Ewww, it made my nose turn up and made me order a drink ... a double. Thankfully, that other girl, the one who actually won, was good. But my oh my, it does make me wonder what people's tastes are if bo boy, nice or not, made it all the way to the finals.

And I wonder, can he write, compose and produce all his own music like I can? And I didn't even make round one? Shit, I guess I was just 2 much 2 soon!

ps. It was quite funny 2 see all the queens at the bar go bananas cheering when that country chick won. I wonder if she knows what a loyal gay following she apparently has already amassed. What is it with us (us being homos) and our fascination with big mouthed divas with hugh hair and high voices?

"It's not right, but it's o.k. I'm gonna make it anyway." - Whitney Houston (aka: Crack-is-whack), It's Not Right, But It's OK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home